48th Watch & Jewellery Exhibition
48th Watch & Jewellery Exhibition - October 2021 Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
The Watch & Jewellery Middle East Show offers you an opportunity to capture the business opportunities of the entire year. A trustworthy platform that helpes fortified our presence in the region, meet new customers, reach out to existing clientele and build a more established and reliable brand.
The Show Is One Of Its Kind
• The largest and longest running event of its kind
• Regular participants, some right from the beginning
• The only biannual show that can tap all jewellery buying seasons
• The only show that is eagerly awaited by rich & royal families
A Market Like No Other
• The fastest growing luxury market, powered by affluent nationals, splurging expatriates, brand-conscious youth, and rising tourist arrivals
• Rising consumer spending, with the country having the highest disposable income per capita in the region
• The highest concentration of ultra-rich residents, with its billionaire population jumping by more than 30% in one year
The 48th edition of the Watch & Jewellery Middle East Show (WJMES), MENA’s largest specialized jewellery and watch trade fair. Organised by the Expo Centre Sharjah with the support of the Sharjah Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SCCI), the exhibition sees the participation of nearly 300 exhibitors of world-leading companies of the watch and jewelry design and manufacturing.
The period between 5-9 October 2021 our company Amstone Amber spent on meeting potential clients and presenting our latest designs. We occupied booth no 5-2722.